Baked potato with mackerel, beetroot and horseradish
Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark
Place the potatoes in the microwave and cook on high for 6-7 minutes, turning halfway through.
Brush the potatoes all over with the oil and place in the top of the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until the skins are crispy but the flesh is soft.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the crème fraîche with the horseradish and season with black pepper.
To serve, split the potatoes open on serving plates. Add a dollop of the crème fraîche over each serving, then top with the flaked mackerel and chopped beetroot. Serve with a handful of fresh watercress on the side of each potato and some lemon wedges for squeezing over.
- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a fork
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50g crème fraiche reduced fat
- 1 1/2 creamed horseradish
- - Black pepper
- 1 John West (Wood Smoked) Irish Peppered Mackerel Fillets, flaked
- 2 cooked beetroots, chopped
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.