Steam the green beans until just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Then cool and set aside.
Arrange the salad leaves, eggs, green beans, black olives and cherry tomatoes in a bowl, then add the John West Infusions Tuna Basil.
In a small bowl add together the white wine vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard, then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Drizzle over the salad, and serve with crusty bread.
- 100g fine green beans
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- 2 eggs, boiled and quartered
- 50g black olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can John West Infusions Tuna Basil
- 1 white wine vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.