Thai sweet chilli salmon and rice
1. Bring 600ml of salted water to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in the rice. Bring the mixture back to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover with a lid.
2. Leave to cook for 15 minutes until all the water has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork and leave to cool slightly.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the garlic, ginger and spring onions for 2-3 minutes.
Add the pepper and mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes until softened.
4. Stir in the sweet chilli sauce, then gently stir in the rice and salmon. Serve immediately.
- 300g jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2x John West Red Salmon 105g S&B
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 300g tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200ml reduced fat crème fraiche
- - Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200g frozen peas
- 2x John West Pink Salmon
- 2 tbsp chives, snipped or finely chopped