Moroccan Spiced Couscous With Tuna, Honey & Almonds
Try something different with this easy to make Moroccan dish.
In a large mixing bowl, put the garam masala, tomato puree, honey, lemon juice and zest.
Bring the kettle to the boil, add 3 tbs of boiled water to the bowl and mix well to form a paste then allow to stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the couscous into the mixing bowl and pour over the remainder of the water. Mix well then cover with cling film and allow to stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
Mix together the remainder of the ingredients including the John West No Drain Tuna Steak. Add to the couscous, mix well and season to taste and place into a serving bowl.
- 2 x 130g cans John West No Drain Tuna Steak With A Little Brine
- 2 tbs runny honey
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 4 tomatoes, diced into 1cm pieces
- 100g flaked toasted almonds
- 250g couscous
- 500ml boiling water
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest
- 15g chopped coriander
- 2 x 130g cans John West No Drain Tuna Steak With A Little Spring Water
- 1 large baking potato (about 400g)
- 4 tbs thick crème fraiche
- 2 egg yolks
- 40g butter
- 300g goat's cheese log sliced into 12 (3 per portion)