Tuna burrito bowl
Bring two mugs full of water to a boil in a saucepan of salted water. Add the mug full of rice and bring back to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the rice has absorbed the water. Remove from the heat and fluff with a fork.
While the rice is still warm, stir through the coriander and lime juice.
Divide the rice between bowls and top with black beans, Cheddar and lettuce.
Flake over the John West Infusions Chipotle. Serve with dollops of guacamole and sour cream.
- 1 small mug full of white rice
- handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 400g tin of black beans, drained
- 45g cheddar, grated
- 1 small head of Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 80g tin of John West Infusions Chipotle
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.