Tuna Spinach Sun-Blushed Tomato Linguine
Cook the linguine according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the spinach and cook over a high heat for 1-2 minutes or until it has wilted. Season with the thyme, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stir in the tomatoes, capers and John West Infusions Tuna Lemon & Thyme, toss together until well combined and fork into the pasta. Serve immediately.
- 140g linguine or tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- pinch salt and black pepper
- 55g sun-blushed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 can of John West Infusions Tuna Lemon & Thyme
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.