Asian Tuna Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 5 spring onions, shredded
- 5 asparagus spears, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pok choy, cut into quarters
- 10 mangetout, sliced in half
- 125g dried egg noodles, cooked, refreshed and drained
- 1/2 80g pot of John West Infusions Chilli & Garlic Tuna
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
Infusions Tuna Chilli & Garlic
Tuna with chilli and garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil. This tasty and convenient no-drain pot is perfect paired with pasta for a quick, hassle-free dinner that doesn't compromise on flavour.
In a small bowl mix the honey and soy sauce and leave to one side.
Once you have everything ready to go, place a wok or large frying pan over a high heat and heat the sunflower oil and sesame oil.
Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and fry for 20-30 seconds.
Now add the spring onions, asparagus, red pepper, pok choy and mangetout and continue cooking for a further minute until the vegetables soften slightly.
Pour in the soy sauce and honey mixture and noodles, continue cooking for another minute and then finally add the John West Infusions Chilli & Garlic Tuna and fresh coriander.
Cook for 20 seconds, give everything a good mix and serve with a scattering of toasted sesame seeds and a little extra coriander.
Share this recipe