Spicy Tuna Tabbouleh
30 Min Serves 2
- 1 can John West Tuna No Drain Tuna In Sunflower Oil
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 110g bulgar wheat (cracked wheat)
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbs freshly chopped parsley
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Sunflower Oil
Tuna steak with a drop of sunflower oil. Pack your midweek meals or post-gym snacks with natural protein made easy with our no-drain, fridge-friendly pot.
To prepare our Tuna Tabbouleh Recipe cook the bulgar wheat according to pack instructions, drain well and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Allow to cool.
Mix the olive oil, lemon zest and juice in a bowl, toss the cool bulgar wheat with the mixture, then stir in the chopped parsley, spring onions, tomatoes and the John West Tuna (do the tuna last to make sure it stays nice and chunky).
Season to taste with salt and pepper and pile into a serving dish.
For more information on all our Tuna Recipes please click here.
Share this recipe