Tuna courgetti with lemon and thyme
15 Min Serves 2
- 200g courgetti
- 100g green beans, halved
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium courgette, halved lengthways, then sliced
- 2 tsp pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 100g sugarsnap peas
- 1 tsp capers in brine, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp reduced fat crème fraîche
- black pepper
- 2 x 80g pots of John West Infusions Tuna – Lemon and Thyme
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Lemon wedges
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the courgetti, green beans and broccoli for two minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large pan and sauté the courgettes for 3-4 minutes until golden. Add the pine nuts, garlic and sugarsnaps and cook for one minute longer.
Drain the green vegetables, reserving a little of the cooking water. Add to the pan with the courgettes and stir to combine.
Add the capers, crème fraîche and plenty of black pepper and stir to combine, adding a splash or two of the cooking water to loosen. Gently stir in the tuna.
Divide between two warmed serving bowls. Scatter over a few extra thyme leaves and serve with lemon wedges for squeezing.
Share this recipe