Warm lentil salad with tuna and harissa roast veggies
40 Min Serves 2
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped into 2cm chunks
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 red or yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 45g pack watercress
- ½ x 250g pack of ready-to-eat cooked lentils
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 x 110g tins of John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak (in spring water)
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Spring Water
Tuna steak with a splash of spring water. Mess-free, natural and the perfect fuel for after the gym, this is post-workout protein made easy in our no drain, fridge-friendly pot.
Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
In a bowl, combine the sweet potatoes with half of the olive oil and harissa. Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking tray and spread out in an even layer. Roast for 20 minutes.
Add the pepper, onion and courgette. Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and harissa. Toss and roast for another 15 minutes.
Place the watercress on a large plate. Warm the lentils according to the package instructions.
In a bowl, toss together the warm lentils with the roasted vegetables and fresh coriander. Spread evenly over the watercress. Flake the tuna over the top and serve immediately.
Share this recipe