Easy salmon fishcakes
Place the potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to the boil over a medium-high heat. Cook for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, then return to the heat to steam dry for two minutes. Mash until smooth.
Mix the potato, ketchup, mustard, lemon zest, herbs and salt and pepper.
- 450g potato, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp lemon, plus wedges to serve
- zest of 1/2 fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp dill, snipped
- - Salt and black pepper
- x1 John West Red Salmon 213G
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp vegetable or rapeseed oil
- - -
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.