Wild Alaskan Salmon Stir-Fry With Noodles
A light, healthy meal inspired by the east.
Drain the canned John West Salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break the salmon into chunks.
Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and add the vegetables, stir-frying them over a high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender, yet still crunchy.
Tip the noodles and add the reserved salmon liquid and chilli sauce. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes, adding the salmon chunks for the final 30 seconds or so, stirring them through gently to avoid breaking them up too much.
Share the stir-fry between four warmed plates or bowls and serve at once, sprinkled with a little extra chilli sauce.
- 2 cans Red or Pink John West Wild Alaskan Salmon (213g)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 600g fresh or frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 300g ready-to-wok noodles
- 3 tbs sweet chilli sauce, plus extra for sprinkling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.