Mexican Salmon and Black Bean Salad
In a bowl, combine the salmon, beans, avocado, tomatoes and feta.
Drizzle with the olive oil and squeeze over the lime juice.
Season with the cumin and generous crack of black pepper, then toss to coat. Divide between two bowls and top with fresh coriander to serve.
- 213g Mexican Salmon and Black Bean Salad
- 400g Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Small avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 30g Reduced fat feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Juice 1 lime
- Pinch Ground cumin
- - Black pepper
- - Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.