Salmon Poke bowl
1 Cook the brown rice according to the package instructions.
In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, spring onion and chilli, if using. Add the flaked salmon and mix gently to combine.
To assemble, divide the rice between two bowls. Top with the seasoned salmon, avocado, cucumber, grated carrot and radishes. Top with black sesame seeds to serve.
For the toppings:
½ a ripe avocado, sliced
½ a cucumber, sliced
1 carrot, grated
3 radishes, sliced
Black sesame seeds, to taste
- 120g brown rice -
- 2 tbsp tbsp low-sodium soy sauce -
- 1 tbsp tbsp sesame oil -
- x1 Juice of 1 lime -
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar -
- x1 spring onion, thinly sliced -
- x1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced (optional) -
- x1 John West Red Salmon 213g, flaked -
ReviewsRate & Review
There have been no reviews for this recipe.